Sunday, October 20, 2013

Ink People

After reading this chapter I agree with Gottschall and his opinions that ink people have a great impact on real people. I think characters in books give me people different perspectives on different events and things that happen in life. It helps us try to put ourselves in other peoples shoes and better understand other people and the struggles or successes of their lives. I like the quote that comes from a book that was being burned by the nazi's, "where they burn books, they will ultimately burn people". People can be greatly affected by fiction and can bring much fiction to life as if it is real. I like that the readings mention that ink people are now coming to us in many different ways, with internet, tv, and movies. Nonethelss, these are fictional characters that can greatly influence the way we live our lives. I think that is very important in relevance to the management of a busines, fiction can influence people and use it to your advantage.

My research, to be honest, is still in the early stages. I am still deciding exactly how I want to approach the correlation between my emphasis. I have been researching several different possibilities and will soon decide on one. I am grateful for the extra push in this week's assignment to help me put more thought to the assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment